With a lot of chips down on the British import, Netflix is giving fans a big look at the third season of Black Mirror through a new trailer featuring a number of pretty big stars.
The anthology series is from British satirist Charlie Brooker, and was a sizable hit on the United Kingdom’s Channel 4. There, two three-episode seasons were produced, along with a special in 2014, that was actually introduced to American audiences through a run on Netflix. The episodes became so popular, Netflix actually outbid Channel 4 for the rights to the third and fourth seasons, promising to double the number of episodes to six each.
Season 3 will explore six different realities, or stories, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The titles, in order, are “Nosedive,” “Playtest,” “Shut Up and Dance,” “San Junipero,” “Men Against Fire” and “Hated in the Nation.”
Headlining the third season cast are actors like Alice Eve (Star Trek Into Darkness), Bryce Dallas Howard (Jurassic World), Cherry Jones (11.22.63), Michael Kelly (House of Cards), Malachi Kirby (Roots), James Norton (Happy Valley) and Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Doctor Who).
The third season finds its way to Netflix Oct. 21.
Latest posts by Michael Hinman (see all)
- Finn Jones Defends ‘Iron Fist’ Against Bad Reviews - March 13, 2017
- ‘The 100’ Scrapes Up Fifth Season For The CW - March 13, 2017
- ‘Kong’ Crowned King Of Weekend Box Office - March 12, 2017
- ‘Avatar 2’ In 2018? ‘Not Happening,’ Cameron Says - March 10, 2017
- ‘Atlanta’ Star Zazie Beetz Plays Domino In ‘Deadpool 2’ - March 10, 2017