With a lot of chips down on the British import, Netflix is giving fans a big look at the third season of Black Mirror through a new trailer featuring a number of pretty big stars.
The anthology series is from British satirist Charlie Brooker, and was a sizable hit on the United Kingdom’s Channel 4. There, two three-episode seasons were produced, along with a special in 2014, that was actually introduced to American audiences through a run on Netflix. The episodes became so popular, Netflix actually outbid Channel 4 for the rights to the third and fourth seasons, promising to double the number of episodes to six each.
Season 3 will explore six different realities, or stories, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The titles, in order, are “Nosedive,” “Playtest,” “Shut Up and Dance,” “San Junipero,” “Men Against Fire” and “Hated in the Nation.”
Headlining the third season cast are actors like Alice Eve (Star Trek Into Darkness), Bryce Dallas Howard (Jurassic World), Cherry Jones (11.22.63), Michael Kelly (House of Cards), Malachi Kirby (Roots), James Norton (Happy Valley) and Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Doctor Who).
The third season finds its way to Netflix Oct. 21.
Latest posts by Michael Hinman (see all)
- Try This Crossover: ‘Westworld’ vs. ‘Game of Thrones’ – For Real - October 20, 2016
- ‘Deadpool 2′s’ List For Domino Narrows, Kinda - October 20, 2016
- J.J. Abrams Shares Kylo Ren’s Thinking Before … - October 20, 2016
- ’12 Monkeys’ Enlists Christopher Lloyd For New Season - October 20, 2016
- Jodie Foster Sees Herself Directing ‘Black Mirror’ - October 20, 2016