With a lot of chips down on the British import, Netflix is giving fans a big look at the third season of Black Mirror through a new trailer featuring a number of pretty big stars.
The anthology series is from British satirist Charlie Brooker, and was a sizable hit on the United Kingdom’s Channel 4. There, two three-episode seasons were produced, along with a special in 2014, that was actually introduced to American audiences through a run on Netflix. The episodes became so popular, Netflix actually outbid Channel 4 for the rights to the third and fourth seasons, promising to double the number of episodes to six each.
Season 3 will explore six different realities, or stories, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The titles, in order, are “Nosedive,” “Playtest,” “Shut Up and Dance,” “San Junipero,” “Men Against Fire” and “Hated in the Nation.”
Headlining the third season cast are actors like Alice Eve (Star Trek Into Darkness), Bryce Dallas Howard (Jurassic World), Cherry Jones (11.22.63), Michael Kelly (House of Cards), Malachi Kirby (Roots), James Norton (Happy Valley) and Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Doctor Who).
The third season finds its way to Netflix Oct. 21.
Latest posts by Michael Hinman (see all)
- Tom Hardy Won’t Even Talk About James Bond - January 17, 2017
- M. Night Shyamalan’s Next Victim? ‘Stranger Things’ - January 17, 2017
- Sadly, HBO Isn’t Planning ‘Deadwood’ For Anytime Soon - January 17, 2017
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Welcomes Return Of Gus Fring - January 16, 2017
- History Brought Bryan Cranston Back To ‘Power Rangers’ - January 16, 2017