What happens when you wanna dress your dog in a cool costume but all you can find are hot dogs and tacos? You get three people who decided to launch a line of costumes for dogs and an Indiegogo campaign!
Finally, a costume your dog won’t try to weasel their way out of due to embarrassment.
Meet Zombie Paws.
The team of Josh Blaylock and Cirque FX founders Crystal Portillo and Jessica Christopher created Zombie Paws and have three costumes thus far for launch: The Zombie, The Robot, and Terror Bug. Best part? They’re available in three sizes!
“Why do this?” you ask. Well…
“A few years ago dog costumes began taking over entire walls of Halloween stores, and I noticed they were all goofy,” says creator Josh Blaylock. “I couldn’t shake the idea of creating some simply badass outfits for everyone’s pooches, and finally found a way to do it thanks to the talented partners at Cirque FX and the magic of crowd funding. This can only happen if we raise enough funding, but if we do, expect to see much more Zombie Paws goodies in the future. Either way I’m just happy to finally have been able to get this idea out there.”
The crowd funding campaign for Zombie Paws is up and running but keep in mind, the campaign ends the first week of October (costumes are expected to already be in production) and once they meet their goal, Blaylock & Cirque expect that this is only the beginning for Zombie Paws.
Wanna contribute? Head over to the official site and help these kids make a truly awesome product that even your dog will love (and may protect you from the dumber zombs out there).
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015