This is not a drill. What began as a parking lot will become hotel paradise.
LEGOLAND California Hotel’s “groundbreaking”.
On April 5, 2013, LEGOLAND Hotel will be situated right at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California and’ll be a LEGO themed hotel you’ll NEVER forget and wanna stay at again and again and again.
With 250 themed guest rooms, you and your friends (or family) can choose a room (themed and “premium-themed”) between three of the most popular LEGO lines (Pirate, Kingdom or Adventure), and each room includes two separate sleeping areas, one with queen-size bed for the adults and for up to three wee ones (or your most obnoxious of friends), the other room has it’s own TV, bunk bed AND a pull-out trundle bed!
“Adult side” of Kingdom Premium-themed room.
Did I also mention guests get EXCLUSIVE early admission to LEGOLAND park AND kid’s entertainment every night?
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
Check out the progress so far!
From parking lot to hotel paradise, nice to see a bit of a reversal there!
LEGOLAND Hotel opens April 5th of next year but they’re already taking reservations if you wanna surprise your fam or besties with an overnighter to what’s shaping up to be quite the rocket sauce hotel!
If you wanna learn more about the place and their “spectacular dragon-guarded entrance” as well as take a virtual tour, hit the official website!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015