Last year for Halloween, an adorable pug named Chubbs found her way into my (and a million others) heart when she came cruising down the hall dressed as a Wampa from Star Wars…
…and just when you think Chubbs couldn’t get ANY cuter or more awesomer, she’s back with an all new costume and a higher production value!
Behold, the Banthapug!
I know, right?!
For more Chubbs lovin’ (including photos of Chubbs in different costumes) be sure to visit her Facebook page…and may the pug be with you!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015