Lily James and Bella Heathcote shine in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, the long-awaited adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith’s literary mashup. Often fighting off hordes of the undead while saying Jane Austen-esque dialogue can be a tricky thing to do, and in a world where strong female characters are becoming a larger and larger necessity to most moviegoers, the pressure is almost indescribable.
I recently got the chance to sit down and speak with the two actresses while they were promoting the film though about those very same onscreen ambitions, as well as what it was like to play strong female characters that were also looking for more in their lives, learning the fight scene choreography, and more.
Spoiler alert: I may or may not also ask them to tease their upcoming roles Nicolas Winding-Refn’s The Neon Demon and Edgar Wright’s Baby Driver as well. Check out the full interview below:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is in theatres everywhere now.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016