Being totally honest I can’t remember Sam Smith’s Spectre theme song and that’s ok. I remember not thinking it was bad, just meh. A bit forgettable if you will. Don’t get me wrong I sound like a dead cat when I try to sing. You might be asking yourself “What the hell does a dead cat singing sound like?” You don’t want to know. Just walk away.
Anyways the band Radiohead who sound better than dead animals apparently made their own theme song for Spectre and they just released it! The band posted the note to soundcloud along with this note:
Last year we were asked to write a theme tune for the Bond movie Spectre.
Yes we were. It didn’t work out, but became something of our own, which we love very much.
As the year closes we thought you might like to hear it.
Merry Christmas. May the force be with you.
May the force be with YOU, Radiohead. And don’t worry. You aren’t a creep or a wierdo to me! I don’t necessarily know what your doing here either but I’m sure you belong here. Here’s the song:
What’d you think guys? Sam Smith’s version or this one? Stay tuned to GeekNation for more terrible music puns!
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2′ Is Here - February 7, 2016