Netflix’s Love is probably one of my most anticipated shows of the year at this point. Hailing from co-creator Judd Apatow, and after already receiving a two-season order from the streaming platform, the series looks like a fresh addition to the rom-com TV genre, which more often than not fall too far into the “cutesy” side of things, or wind up getting cancelled. After already receiving a fun, tongue-in-cheek teaser trailer recently as well, two more teasers for the upcoming series have been revealed.
Focusing individually on the show’s leads, Mickey (played by Gillian Jacobs) and Gus (played by Paul Rust), the teasers basically give us a quick glimpse at their current mindsets and the problems we can expect to see them struggle with when we eventually meet them in the new series.
Check out the official teasers below:
Netflix has done fairly well with their original comedies as of late, with last year’s spectacular The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Aziz Ansari’s Master of None. There’s no telling if Love will be of the same quality as its Netflix predecessors, since they both ended up being two of 2015’s best shows, but with a solid cast, and even better crew of creators behind-the-scenes in Apatow, Rust, and Leslie Arfin, it certainly has more than it needs to be yet another quality outing from the streaming platform.
So I don’t know about you, but I know what I’ll be watching this Valentine’s Day week (other than Deadpool, of course).
Love will premiere on Netflix on February 19th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016