Mad Max: Fury Road is possibly one of the only movies this year where basically everyone has agreed on how good it is. In a year when a large number of the summer blockbuster and tentpole films have somewhat divided audiences, it seems like anyone who saw Fury Road left the theatre happy to have seen it. The movie was a refreshing change of pace from some of the more formulaic and tired action films of recent years, with a large number of the action in the film being practical, in addition to a well-told narrative – it impressed in more ways than one.
The movie’s striking visuals are one of its more alluring factors too, as director George Miller opted to saturate the colors into eccentric blues and oranges, that made the characters and action sequences stand out even more from their desert environment. A new video though has gone and turned the high-definition world of Fury Road into a straight-up 8-bit video game. Check it out below (via Cinefix):
Who else would play a Mad Max-themed arcade game? Because I know I would.
Mad Max: Fury Road is available on blu-ray/DVD now.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016