The Mad Men season 6 promotional push kicked into full gear this past week including the release of dozens of photos of the cast in character attending a very glamorous 60’s soiree. Seriously, I want everyone to dress Mad Men-style again.Is that too much to ask? AMC also tweeted a totally ripe for interpretation promo poster, now being referred to as “The Two Don Drapers”. Here it is, so you can also obsessively try to read meaning into every little detail.
And here’s a look at all the dreamy photos. For real, I would hang half of these in my house as art.
And last but not least, a teaser of what’s to come that lives up to it’s name as a tease because it really gives nothing away. Damn you, teaser trailer!
Are you DYING for the new season to start? Let us know what you want to see happen on this season of Mad Men!
Latest posts by Desi Jedeikin (see all)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 10 Recap: “The Children” - June 16, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 9 Recap: “The Watchers on the Wall” - June 9, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: “The Mountain And The Viper” - June 2, 2014
- Adam McKay Probably Won’t Direct ‘Ant-Man’ - June 1, 2014
- James Mangold In Talks To Direct Biopic About Football Star Joe Namath - May 29, 2014