Who says rivals always have to be rivals?
DC announced their plans last year to pull chocks from New York City and set up permanent residency in Los Angeles (or Burbank, to be specific),- and now it looks like DC’s ready to get their ramblers ramblin’ as they said goodbye via Twitter — but not before longtime rivals Marvel let them know their presence in the Big Apple will be missed.
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) April 10, 2015
This really is one of the sweetest things I’ve ever seen.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015