You can never truly say that Marvel Studios ever does anything “small,” but now they may be trying it out. While we’re not very far off from getting the first trailer for Peyton Reed’s forthcoming film Ant-Man, Marvel has officially released the first poster of the new film on its official Facebook page, and it becomes immediately clear what they’e going for on a first glance. Take a look below:
If you needed a little more Ant-Man in your life today, then Entertainment Weekly has you covered. Premiering the cover of this week’s issue on their website, we also get to catch our very first glimpse of Paul Rudd in full Ant-Man costume, appropriately under a microscope. See that cover below:
Ant-Man is a character that uses unique technology to change his size at will, becoming as small as the insect he takes his name from, or as large as a building in the snap of a finger. While the traditional comic book iteration of the character won’t be in the film’s main spotlight, it will still feature many of the most familiar faces associated with the “Ant-Man” name, as well as some new additions unique to the movie. The first trailer for Ant-Man is scheduled to appear during tonight’s television premier of the new “Agent Carter” TV series, and as soon as its available we’ll let you know how you can watch it online.
Ant-Man stars Paul Rudd, Corey Stoll, Evangeline Lilly, and Michael Douglas, and will release in theaters on July 17th. For more on this and other Marvel projects as they develop, keep an eye on GeekNation!
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5’ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2’ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015