Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is not only a pretty zany mashup in its own right, but it also triumphs over several overused movie tropes and stereotypes throughout its story as well, including pushing a majority of the male characters to the outside of the action as the women are the ones killing and defending the world for the hordes of the undead. Not only was it a refreshing change of pace, but allowed the male stars of the film to show more than just the sword-brandishing side that most other action or genre movies might require.
I recently got the chance to speak with stars Jack Huston, Douglas Booth, and Matt Smith about their time on the film as well, including their thoughts of being the onlookers this time around, their acting process through some of the film’s more subtle moments, and more. All of you Doctor Who fans might want to stay tuned and hear Smith’s thoughts on Steven Moffat’s recent departure from the beloved series as well…
You can check out my full interview with the three actors below, and don’t forget to go and watch my interview with Lily James and Bella Heathcote for the film as well:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is in theatres everywhere now.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016