It’s been a rough weekend for all of us and I thought I’d take a moment to start your Monday off right and send you out the door with a smile.
Zombies are scary, right? What if we could add a cuteness factor as a method of distraction so we can rally round the back and blast their brains out?
ME SO HUNGRY! ME WANT TO EAT BRAINS (OR BURGER FROM IN N’ OUT!)
AHHHHH SO CUTE! ME WANT TO PET (AND NOT EAT ONE)
Well, what if zombies could ALSO be distracted by staring at too cute animals doing too cute things just long enough for you to kill them (and get your pet back)?
Enter Molly, possibly the cutest Chiweenie ever to set 4 teeny paws on this earth. Owned by best friend and colleague C.J. Arabia, I have spent the last 3 years getting to know C.J.’s menagerie of pets but it’s Molly who truly knows how to work a crowd. Apparently Molly is a HOOGE fan of “The Monster Game”, a game I was not familiar with until I saw it in action on a sunny Friday afternoon.
This is possibly the cutest 30 seconds of video you will see today, so prepare to set faces to awwww…
Told you. Have a great day, my g33kdarlings!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- Ridley Scott Talks Controversial Casting Choices in ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’ - August 28, 2014
- ‘Childrens Hospital’ Star Lake Bell Will Direct ‘The Emperor’s Children’ - August 27, 2014
- Donald Glover Finally Cast As Spider-Man (Sort Of) - August 26, 2014
- ‘Boardwalk Empire’ Star Jack Huston Is Rumored For ‘Doctor Strange’ - August 25, 2014
- Steve Martin Signs Up For Disney’s ‘Magic Camp’ - August 23, 2014