It’s been a rough weekend for all of us and I thought I’d take a moment to start your Monday off right and send you out the door with a smile.
Zombies are scary, right? What if we could add a cuteness factor as a method of distraction so we can rally round the back and blast their brains out?
ME SO HUNGRY! ME WANT TO EAT BRAINS (OR BURGER FROM IN N’ OUT!)
AHHHHH SO CUTE! ME WANT TO PET (AND NOT EAT ONE)
Well, what if zombies could ALSO be distracted by staring at too cute animals doing too cute things just long enough for you to kill them (and get your pet back)?
Enter Molly, possibly the cutest Chiweenie ever to set 4 teeny paws on this earth. Owned by best friend and colleague C.J. Arabia, I have spent the last 3 years getting to know C.J.’s menagerie of pets but it’s Molly who truly knows how to work a crowd. Apparently Molly is a HOOGE fan of “The Monster Game”, a game I was not familiar with until I saw it in action on a sunny Friday afternoon.
This is possibly the cutest 30 seconds of video you will see today, so prepare to set faces to awwww…
Told you. Have a great day, my g33kdarlings!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- Monday, Monday: “So You Wanna Be A Boxer?” - May 4, 2015
- First Look at a Masked Maisie Williams on the Set of ‘Doctor Who’ - May 4, 2015
- Jason Statham Celebrates International Dance Day (Sort Of) - April 29, 2015
- A Day in the Life of an Avenger: “Hulk Run Errands” - April 29, 2015
- The ‘#HuntTheTRUTH’ Campaign Reveals Final Cover Art For ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - April 28, 2015