Ever wondered what it would be like to have a famous actor or actress narrate your life? Well, now you can at least know what it’s like to have them narrate your daily commute.
It’s true. One of Hollywood’s most famous voices, will now guide you home.
All in promotion for his upcoming film London Has Fallen, Morgan Freeman has officially added his voice to the Waze GPS app, in character as the Vice President of the United States, giving users directions to their destination in the simply coolest and most suave voice available.
Set to be a sequel to the 2013 action film, Olympus Has Fallen, the film will follow the events of a terrorist attack in London after the death of the Prime Minister, similar to the White House attack from the first film. Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, and more star in the film alongside Freeman.
He;s one of several voice options available for users to pick from in their GPS, but he might just be the coolest one yet…
In case you were wondering too, yes, I did already go and try it on my phone, and yes, it was just as magical as you might think.
London Has Fallen is set to hit theatres on March 4th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016