Men celebrate Movember by not shaving. They do this to bring awareness to men’s health issues, especially cancer. It’s time that women stopped doing something to bring awareness to cancer.
WARNING: There is some adult language in this video.
This really made me laugh. My mother died of cancer and I find those campaigns like “Save the Boobs” a ridiculously offensive excuse to saturate the market with pictures of women’s boobs under the guise of bringing awareness to cancer prevention and early detection. Cancer isn’t an excuse to look at boobs. It’s deadly. It’s nice to see some people making fun of those ridiculous campaigns.
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013