There are times when I find diamonds in the rough on Facebook that NEED to be shared with you dear readers, and this is one of those times.
Thanks to the Stan Winston School of Character Arts page, I was introduced to an artist who goes by “Pigboom crap ART,” who in turn introduced me to his AMAZING parody posters (including the one above) of this year’s Academy Award “Best Picture” nominees.
And away we go!
Speaking of “Taco Tuesday…”
Chickens just can’t be trusted, man.
I’d MUCH rather see the Miyamoto version.
WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!
You know that’s funny; don’t even front.
This. All day.
Gotta ki- I mean “CATCH” ’em all!
If you’re looking at some of these and thinking “I MUST HAVE THAT,” you’re in luck. Pigboom’s works are part of RIPT Apparel’s “2nd Annual RIPTcademy Awards,” where they invite artists to create their best parody movie posters.
This one isn’t a Pigboom work, but I HAD to share it with all my Guardians Of The Galaxy/”Futurama” friends out there!
Keep in mind that the left (aka “real”) posters are only there as a reference – but these posters are fried gold and make me slightly curse the fact that I can’t draw very well.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015