Last season left “Hannibal” fans with mouths agape, (metaphorically) covered in blood, and the “good” doctor on the run with his therapist; making for a a great “WTF?!” moment in current television. Fans also knew that Lecter and company would return this summer for another season of food, filleting and fun — and now, thanks to an EW exclusive, a teaser trailer with quite a bit of tasty footage from the new season has emerged hot and fresh, just for you!
I could tell you what ingredients are in this cinematic appetizer but wouldn’t you rather see for yourself?
Those who’ve read the Thomas Harris novels “Hannibal Rising” and “Red Dragon” will be happy to know that Bryan Fuller says this season will “mash up elements from the books in a unique way,” which will include a “very different origin story for Lecter.” Personally, that makes me a little nervous, as I have read said novels and know exactly how this is supposed to go. But, I’m also willing to see how this plays out on the small screen.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on last season’s finale and what you’d like to see this season! In the meantime, I’ll just leave this here.
“Hannibal” returns this summer to NBC.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015