Now that we’re into November, one of the things that I’m most looking forward to is the release of Marvel’s Jessica Jones. (I’m Canadian, we already celebrated Thanksgiving last month!). Marvel seemed to have cracked the code for streaming TV too with the release of Daredevil earlier this year, expanding both the MCU and the possibilities that such a medium brings.
Ahead of the series premiere, Netflix has released a final trailer for the show, which you can check out here:
One of the things that I like about this branch of the MCU is that it absolutely pulls no punches. This world is dark and seedy, as are its characters, both hero and villain. The tone of this series seems to fit in perfectly well with Daredevil, which is good when creating a shared universe. Especially since these characters are going to end up together in The Defenders, a few years from now. I don’t know much about Jessica Jones or the world she lives in, but I am eager to find out. Probably all in one continuous stream, a couple of weekends from now.
Jessica Jones is set to premiere on November 20, 2015 on Netflix.
Make sure to check back for updates – right here on Geek Nation.
Latest posts by Erin Parisien (see all)
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E15 – “East” - March 28, 2016
- Review: ‘Arrow’ S04E16 – “Broken Hearts” - March 24, 2016
- Review: ‘The Flash’ S02E16 – “Trajectory” - March 23, 2016
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E13 – “The Same Boat” - March 14, 2016
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E12 – “Not Tomorrow Yet” - March 7, 2016