In an announcement on the series’ official Facebook page, Netflix has officially revealed the premiere date for the complete third season of their political drama “House of Cards,” starring Kevin Spacey as newly ascended President of the United States Frank Underwood.
See the post below:
The series, one of Netflix’s heavyweights as far as its original content is concerned, first premiered in February of 2012 and was a hit for both Netflix and with critics, earning nine Primetime Emmy Award nominations and three wins in 2013 for Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series (David Fincher, episode 1), Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series (Laray Mayfield/Julie Schubert), and Outstanding Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series (Eigil Bryld, episode 1).
The next year it earned a staggering thirteen nominations, but only won once for Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (Lorenzo Millan, Nathan Nance, Scott R. Lewis in episode 14).
“House of Cards” season 3 premieres on February 27th, starring Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright, Kristen Connolly, and Mahersala Ali. Be sure to keep an eye on GeekNation for a full review when the new season hits instant queues everywhere!
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5’ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2’ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015