For seven years, fans were enthralled with a show based on a movie about an unlikely vampire slayer named Buffy Summers in the hit series “Buffy The Vampire Slayer.”
Recently, Jeff Pruitt (stunt coordinator for 63 episodes) uploaded a never-seen thirty minutes of behind the scenes footage featuring cast and crew as they shot scenes for season 2.
What makes this BTS different from most is that thanks to Pruitt, fans get a near bird’s eye view of how some of your fave fight and FX scenes went down (including the famed “Buffy vs The Judge” showdown) as well as meeting members of the crew that kept the kids in fangs and claws, as well as make sure they weren’t set on fire or didn’t break their faces.
There’s also some fun comedic and adorable moments courtesy of Seth Green, Alyson Hannigan and David Boreanaz…and yes, Sarah Michelle, too.
If you’re expecting a lot of Joss here, you’re not gonna get it because hey, he had a show to run (but it’s pretty cool to see a young beardless Whedon and his foppish hair as he mimes a stunt)!
Enough jibba jabba! Watch and enjoy!
Ahhhhh so awesome. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ma hit the instant queue and watch season 2 again.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015