Just a few days ago, director Zack Snyder tweeted an official photo of the Batmobile from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice following a few leaked images that were released that morning. This thing looks like a pretty damn formidable vehicle, and now there’s a series of new photos that reveal just how huge this thing really is.
AutoBlog.com, a car site, has a bunch of photos of the Batmobile in motion on the steets of Detr-…uh, I mean, Gotham City. (Or Metropolis, actually! Maybe he takes a road trip!) Click the link in the tweet to see all of their photos.
— Autoblog.com (@therealautoblog) September 17, 2014
This thing is massive, and in a few of the photos you can see how it compares to a normal sized car. It’s flat, wide, and seemingly made with a great combination of speed and power in mind. There’s no denying Christopher Nolan’s Tumbler influence, but like I mentioned the first time we saw it, it appears to have a blend of classic Batman styles wrapped into one vehicle.
When you compare some of those set pics with the photo that Snyder tweeted of the Batmobile, there’s definitely a stark difference in color and vibe. Snyder’s photo was professionally crafted and edited, while these pics were snapped on the fly, and I’m wondering just what this thing is going to look like when we finally get to see it race across the big screen instead of the streets of Detroit. What do you think of the new photos? Let us know below.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014