With all the Iron Man 3, Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Guardians Of The Galaxy talk as of late, it’s nice to mix it up and talk about the other Marvel white meat, Captain America!
The story goes a little like this…
Just like Iron Man 3, Captain America: The Winter Soldier picks up right where last summer’s blockbuster hit The Avengers left off, with Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) struggling to embrace his role as well as find his place in the modern world. Rogers teams up with Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow (Scarlett Johannson) and together they battle the Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) – a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C.
And thanks to SuperHeroHype.com, some new BTS pics from the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier (YES, there’s a “the” in the title) have emerged!
Evans, ScarJo and stunt ScarJo
Yeah, okay. Steve and Natasha are in their civvies but HEY, most supes wear regular clothes at some point; if they were always in uniform, they’d never be able to buy milk or breff mints without being accosted…am I right?
Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill), Georges St-Pierre (Batroc the Leaper), Anthony Mackie (The Falcon), Frank Grillo (Crossbones), Hayley Atwell (Peggy Carter), Toby Jones (Zola), Emily VanCamp (Agent 13), Maximiliano Hernandez (Jasper Sitwell), Robert Redford (Agent Pierce) and of course, Nick MothaFriggin’ Fury himself, Samuel L. Jackson (above) round out what seems to be THE cast of the summer.
April 4, 2014 can’t come soon enough for me, dang it!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015