‘Tis the season, and nothing says holiday cheer more than a gun-toting, foul-mouthed mercenary with nearly unlimited healing abilities. 20th Century Fox’s Deadpool doesn’t come out until February 6, but you’ll be able to welcome the Merc with a Mouth into your home on Christmas Day. It won’t even matter if you’re naughty or nice.
It was announced yesterday on ESPN (via comiscbooknews) that a new Deadpool trailer will air during their NBA coverage on Christmas Day. This may or may not be the same trailer that is attached to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but either way it’s very welcome news. We aren’t sure which game will have the trailer, but the announcement ad featured Kobe Bryant, which could indicate that the spot will air during the Lakers/Clippers game at 7:30pm PST.
I’d say Christmas is coming early, but I guess in this case it’s just right on time. To tide you over until then, please enjoy the first red-band trailer for this highly anticipated film that will hopefully be very, very awesome. Enjoy.
Deadpool opens nationwide on February 6, 2016.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates – right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Joe Ruggirello (see all)
- Original ‘Ghostbusters’ Headed Back to the Big Screen - April 30, 2016
- John Krasinski Cast as Jack Ryan for Amazon TV - April 30, 2016
- RUMOR CENTRAL: Is James Wan Leaving Aquaman? - April 30, 2016
- Three New Character Posters Released for ‘Ghostbusters’ - April 24, 2016
- ‘Keanu – Kitten Please’ Trailer is Adorably Hilarious - April 23, 2016