If you’re anything like us, you’re counting down the days until September 17th because that’s when Grand Theft Auto V hits shelves. (I’ve had money set aside to buy it from the moment it was first announced.) After a jaunt to Liberty City (aka New York City) back in 2008, the action returns to Los Santos – the game’s fictional rendition of Los Angeles – for the first time since Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. But this time, the big difference is you’re able to play as three protagonists.
There’s Michael, a “Sopranos”-esque figure whose life is falling apart; Franklin, a gangster who works the city’s sketchy street corners; and Trevor, a hillbilly drug dealer who operates on the edges of society. The game’s newest trailer has just debuted, and it highlights the remarkably different lives of these three characters and looks at all of the insane storytelling possibilities when dealing with a massive open world game like this. We’re totally stoked to play it, and if you’re a gamer, this could end up being the best experience you have at a console all year. Check out the trailer below and let us know what you think in the comments.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014