Next March, Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment will release Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and will pin a lot of future hopes on the success of that movie by basically ushering in the DC Comics Universe on film through it. With Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman all appearing in larger roles, and with characters like Aquaman and Cyborg appearing in smaller roles or cameos, the title choice “Dawn of Justice” becomes clear: this is putting us on a road that will lead to the Justice League.
Today, EW unveiled the first images from the film for their issue debuting ahead of this year’s Comic-Con, which provides new looks at many of the main characters. See some of the images below.
These images are likely just the first of new ones we’ll be seeing in both the issue itself, and at next week’s Comic-Con International in San Diego. It’s certainly exciting to see this film come together more and more, and it should be a thrill to see what Warner Bros. has in store for fans in Hall H for this film at their studio presentation.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be released in theaters on March 25th, 2016. For more on the film as it develops, keep an eye on GeekNation!
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5’ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2’ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015