Well, I hope you enjoy the new 8th season of Dexter because it’s going to be your last. The network has announced that this will officially be the final season for our favorite serial killer. The new poster and trailer, just released, hints at what’s to come in this final season.
I love how it ends with drops of blood falling from a stormy sky into an ocean of blood. Looks like things are going to get bloody.
How do you think the show will end? Does he go to prison? Does he run away? Does he take his son? Debra? Does Dexter live? What are you hoping to see in the final season?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013