One of my most anticipated films to round out the year, is definitely Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight. The studio had released a very cool, new poster for the film, which you can check out here:
After that first trailer, I was in, and have so far managed to avoid the second trailer. I have heard rumblings that it gives a lot away, so I am trying to stay away from it if I can. Spoilers and stuff don’t usually bother me (given what I do here, you can’t let that sort of stuff bother you!), but this is one of the films that I kind of want to go in to with as little information as possible. That was what happened to me with Django Unchained and I was completely blown away by that film. I like that Tarantino has decided to focus on westerns these days, I think it’s a great genre for him. The cast for this film looks amazing and I expect good things. With the release of this film and Inarittu’s The Revenant, Christmas this year is going to be an interesting one, that’s for sure.
The Hateful Eight is set for limited release on December 25, 2015, with a wide release on January 8, 2016.
Make sure to check back for updates—right here on Geek Nation.
Latest posts by Erin Parisien (see all)
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E15 – “East” - March 28, 2016
- Review: ‘Arrow’ S04E16 – “Broken Hearts” - March 24, 2016
- Review: ‘The Flash’ S02E16 – “Trajectory” - March 23, 2016
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E13 – “The Same Boat” - March 14, 2016
- Review: ‘The Walking Dead’ S06E12 – “Not Tomorrow Yet” - March 7, 2016