We don’t know a lot about the new season of American Horror Story other than it takes place in an Asylum. Actress Sarah Paulson who has been cast in the new season of AHS isn’t even allowed to say her character’s name but she did tell The Hollywood Reporter, “I think this season is much more about psychological terrors and about people who have been left unloved and unwanted in the 60s. The time period plays very heavily into the horror.”
The new season premieres in October on FX, but for now you can whet your appetite with the latest batch of teasers.
Are you hoping for more supernatural shenanigans in season two? Or are you happy to trade that in for the psychological thriller aspect?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013