In a movie full of them, maybe one of the most divisive decisions in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, was Batman’s complete ruthlessness throughout the film, which included him killing a number of people throughout, mainly criminals whose deaths could have fairly easily been avoided. It just didn’t really sit well with a number of fans (for completely understandable reasons) and felt incredibly odd to watch, in a movie where there were more than enough of those moments too,
However, the actual number of people that Ben Affleck’s Dark Knight kills in the movie has been mostly unknown over the past few months, but it looks like one fan’s devotion to comedy has revealed the exact number of Batman-caused deaths in the movie.
Check out Mr. Sunday Movies‘ Batman Batman v Superman Movie Kill Count Supercut below:
In the end, the total kill count comes to 21, though he certainly dreams about killing more than just that. Ben Affleck has said that the Justice League version of the character will be a much lighter, more sardonic version of the character than the one that was delivered in Batman v Superman though, so hopefully that includes the character’s devotion to maybe finding other ways to take down bad guys… Maybe?
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016