Nintendo has an interesting way of viewing the world and an interesting way of celebrating milestones. In celebration of Women’s History Month, Nintendo has taken a few of their ladies, chosen for their role in “paving the way for diverse and interesting female protagonists in video games,” and gave them the Rosie The Riveter/”We Can Do It!” treatment.
Pretty cool, Nintendo…now if you’d only make them larger and sell as posters!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015