The Wii U is set to be released on November 18th…just in time for the holidays. The U will come in two versions, Basic and Deluxe. The Deluxe set will cost $349 and the basic version will be $299.
The Wii U will have 2GB of memory. The discs will have a 25GB capacity and are not Blu-Ray for those of you who were hoping it might be.
Several gamers I spoke to are skeptical about the pricy new system. It will be interesting to see user feedback on the Wii U console after it comes out. Some would rather wait till next year when Sony and Microsoft are expected to announce their new systems.
How do you feel about the Nintendo Wii U?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013