Whilst in my sickbed fighting a 100 degree fever, I found myself combing through YouTube for videos to cheer me up and I found one that did just that…along with a couple tears.
A YouTube subscriber by the name of Sasslang had noticed the following:
“Every evening a river otter comes to play with our daughter’s dog Rio. What was once an acquaintance on the other side of the fence has now become a friend who comes to play through the fence.It has been interesting to watch as their trust of each other has developed over the past several months.”
You know the phrase “Video or it didn’t happen”? Well, it happened.
Sasslang left a comment on her video six months ago saying this went on for several months until the otter stopped coming by. If you question the validity of their friendship, note the submissive pose the otter takes while playing with Rio. That’s love, people.
If these two can get along without prejudice, why can’t we?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015