We here at GeekNation HQ just ran across a mysterious Craig’s List posting that immediately got us all excited enough to start a Kickstarter call to action! But for those reading this now, you don’t have to wait for us.
Some enterprising Craig’s List poster has stumbled across Bruce Lee’s long forgotten ‘Film Test’ and Gene Roddenberry’s roll of bloopers from the original Star Trek series. This is interesting enough, for sure but what is even more interesting is you’ll need to shell out $40 million dollars if you want them all. EACH.
So for all of you out there, now’s your chance. Below is the strange yet intriguing ad from Craig’s List. And no, we don’t know the validity of it all, just that it’s interesting to find and speculate about.
So just for fun, check out the images and description below. Think there’s any truth to this?
And now, the description:
Bruce Lee’s “Film Test” & Gene Roddenberry the 1st Star Trek Bloopers 1, 2 and 3 16mm film’s that were shown at some of the very first San Diego Comic Con (Witch Makes tem very valuable [sic] the San Diego Comic Con is the largest in the world). And the films have not been played after that.
$40million each. And you must provide proof of funds before the complete provenance is given to you.
The jury is still out on this one but maybe, just maybe a billionaire will come forward, pay for them all and then restore everything to pristine condition just in time for a showing.
What do you think? True or false?
Latest posts by Mark Reilly (see all)
- Charlize Theron in Talks to Join ‘Fast 8’ as Villain - February 9, 2016
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Has Already Been Written - February 9, 2016
- Where’s Dory? New Disney/Pixar Posters Revealed for ‘Finding Dory’ - February 9, 2016
- Ava DuVernay Offered ‘Wrinkle in Time’ & Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Lupita Nyong’o - February 8, 2016
- GALLERY: Artists Re-Imagine ‘Star Wars’ in the Most Amazing Ways - February 8, 2016