One of the most anticipated games of 2015, Fallout 4, is set to release this Tuesday November 10th. The team at Bethesda was gracious enough to send me an advanced copy and have allowed us to begin covering the game starting this Monday, November 9th. Our coverage will be set to go live at 8AM EST right here at GeekNation.com.
We will be releasing two things at the time. The first is a ‘Review in Progress’ for the game. As of writing this I have spent over 30 hours in the Boston wasteland. I still have a ton of things left to do before I’ll feel confident setting a review in stone. We will edit and update the ‘Review in Prgress’ in the coming weeks accordingly.
The second thing we’ll be releasing is a special episode of GeekNation Gaming News dedicated just to Fallout 4. I’ll break down my thoughts and share my experiences with the game over the last week. Did it live up to the hype? Is it better than its predecessors? Check back here this Monday at 8AM EST and prepare to enter the Wasteland.
Latest posts by Mark Turcotte (see all)
- ‘Fallout 4’ Review in Progress - November 9, 2015
- Our ‘Fallout 4’ Coverage Goes Live Monday - November 6, 2015
- The ‘Fallout 4’ Launch Trailer is Here! - November 5, 2015
- REVIEW: ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - November 2, 2015
- Sony Exclusive ‘Horizon Zero Dawn’ Gameplay Walkthrough Video - October 28, 2015