Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will introduce audiences to a new incarnation of The Dark Knight, but the fans who are still in denial about Ben Affleck donning the cape and cowl may prefer to look backwards instead of forwards (at least until Affleck proves the haters wrong). Christopher Nolan’s first take on the Caped Crusader put him on the Hollywood map in a big way, but it wasn’t until 2008’s The Dark Knight that Nolan really became a powerhouse force in the industry.
The success of that film (and its follow-up, The Dark Knight Rises) allowed Nolan to essentially call his own shots in the studio system, and now an album of behind-the-scenes photos has emerged (via The Playlist) to give us some insight into what was happening on his sets just outside of the frame.
What’s your favorite Christopher Nolan movie? I constantly struggle with a three-way tie between The Dark Knight, The Prestige, and Inception.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014