Never one to rest on his uber-talented laurels, “Game Of Thrones” star Peter Dinklage is not only playing Bolivar Trask in the upcoming X-Men: Days Of Future Past, he’s also signed on to star in Paramount’s upcoming R-rated comedy written by Andrew Dodge (Bad Words).
Word from THR is that the still-unnamed comedy will be like Bad Santa meets Bad Words (Jason Bateman’s directorial debut about kids at a spelling bee who love to swear), and Dinklage will be a man who cons people into thinking he is a real-life leprechaun.
Needless to say, we’re probably looking at a hard R-rating…and I can’t WAIT.
ESPECIALLY if we’re gonna see more Peter Drunklage-like behavior!
I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IIIIIIIIS…(and when this movie comes out)!!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015