Will we see Peter Jackson at the helm of a Doctor Who episode any time soon?
According to EW, Steven Moffat, the current showrunner, will neither confirm nor deny the possibility. However, in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly–which featured Doctor Who on the cover for the second time in less than a year–Jackson expressed his desire to direct an episode.
Peter Jackson is a long-time fan of the British science fiction show. His preferred form of payment? Another Dalek to add to his collection; he already owns two of the metallic villains, as well as costumes worn by Seventh Doctor Sylvester McCoy and Fourth Doctor Tom Baker.
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody is Exactly What You Want it to Be - October 8, 2015
- WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrerro, Jr. Pays Tribute to “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on ‘The Chavo Show’ - August 6, 2015
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Last Christmas” - December 26, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Death in Heaven” - November 9, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Dark Water” - November 2, 2014