I have a stance, dammit and I hold strong to it. Saying Die Hard isn’t a Christmas movie? Well you might as well try telling Kevin Bacon dancing’s illegal.
Some website called PublicPolicyPolling.com decided to ask 1,267 people by phone and in person whether they considered the Bruce Willis classic to be a Christmas movie and now websites are acting like this is the final say. My sincerely adult and well thought out response? Pfffttt….
The results are totally laughable as 62% of these “human beings” said they did NOT consider Die Hard a Christmas Movie. Only 13% saw the truth and 25% of honest (but clueless) people said they weren’t sure. You people need to make a choice. Fight or be killed. This is our Independence Day. What am I talking about at this point?
Where did they find these people? We don’t know who they polled. For all we know they only asked audiences walking out of Alvin and the Chipmunks screenings. Those people obviously are on a quest to be wrong in life and a penchant for pain. I mean, sure. Ask my great Aunt Lucille if she thinks Die Hard is a Christmas movie and she’ll call me a devil worshiper but shes 102 and thinks X-Men is a porno. You can’t trust these people!
You must leave these things in the hands of capable movie geeks to decide such importance. In this case “Hans, bubby. I’m your white knight.”
Die Hard is a Christmas movie. I’d bet the whole Nakatomi Plaza on it. If you don’t know what that is? You can’t vote, bubby. What do you guys think? I trust your opinions. Not this Mr. Mystery guest…..
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2’ Is Here - February 7, 2016