Despite the initial sense of absurdity that the reboot came with, we have to give credit where credit is due and say that Lionsgate has been really killing it with their promotional campaign for next year’s live-action Power Rangers film up until this point, not only landing actors like Bryan Cranston and Elizabeth Banks for the film, but releasing fairly solid images and posters for it so far as well.
Now, in preparation for the film’s New York Comic-Con Panel on October 8th, the studio has revealed a new set of posters for the film, teasing our very first look at the Zords, in a pretty unique way too.
Check out the posters below:
Similar to the original teaser poster as well, this new set does a really amazing job at giving the film a sense of coming-of-age, that I don’t think anyone would have really expected from a new Power Rangers reboot, with the small frames of the Rangers themselves standing next to their giant Zords.
If the film can capture the same sense of wonder and fun that these posters do, then Power Rangers may have more going for it than just a familiar brand name and some intriguing, exciting casting decisions. Here’s to hoping, anyways.
Power Rangers is set to hit theatres on March 24th, 2017.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016