This really made me laugh.
Abraham Lincoln has a birthday party at a bowling alley and hardly any dead Presidents show up. James K Polk and William Howard Taft are there to try and cheer him up, but don’t do a very good job.
Happy President’s Day!
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013