I know what you are thinking. Clothes? You are writing about clothes?
Yes. Yes I am. Because my fashion style is “cheap Wal-Mart superhero t-shirt and jeans”. Look it up. It’s in GQ probably. While these may be a bit more on the expensive side than the $7.50 Wal-Mart offering they are supremely awesome. They are also the first official Batman V. Superman swag I’ve seen.
Check out the best of it right here:
Those are some fancy rags right there! You can check the full line with some much artsier offerings over at Merchoid.com & you can currently buy these! They are on pre-order however so it doesn’t look like they arrive until January 29th, 2016.
Which ones will you be picking up GeekNation? Stay tuned for probably less articles about clothes!
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2’ Is Here - February 7, 2016