Good news for Night at the Museum fans! According to The Hollywood Reporter, Robin Williams is in talks to reprise his role as Teddy Roosevelt in the third installment of the comedy franchise.
The movie will start shooting in London next February, with star Ben Stiller and director Shawn Levy both on board. No word yet on whether any past favorites will be returning or on any new additions to the film series’ menagerie of comical historical figures, but for me they are pretty much the best part of the movies. I’m especially fond of Bill Hader’s take on General Custer. Actually, I like Hader’s take on just about anything.
This new caps off a great week for Williams, as it was also announced that his new series “The Crazy Ones”, which co-stars “Buffy” actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, was just given a full-season pick-up.
Who would you like to see make an appearance in the Night At the Museum 3? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Desi Jedeikin (see all)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 10 Recap: “The Children” - June 16, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 9 Recap: “The Watchers on the Wall” - June 9, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: “The Mountain And The Viper” - June 2, 2014
- Adam McKay Probably Won’t Direct ‘Ant-Man’ - June 1, 2014
- James Mangold In Talks To Direct Biopic About Football Star Joe Namath - May 29, 2014