For those who thought Lee Pace would return to reprise his role as Ronan in 2017’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2, I’m here to burst your bubble.
Sorry in advance.
In a recent interview with IGN, Pace (above) said “I love the character (and) I’d love to play him again! Who knows!?!” but added that he has no idea what Gunn’s plans are for Ronan as far as the future is concerned. During a Thursday night Facebook Q&A with director James Gunn, a fan also asked that very same question. There, Gunn’s reply was simple.
And there you have it, darlings. Ronan won’t be in Guardians 2, but I seriously doubt this is the last we’ve seen of “the Accuser.” I trust the Gunn and know there’s gotta be something big brewing for part 2.
What about you? Who would YOU like to see pop up in the sequel?
Until then, enjoy Mr Sunday Movies telling you about some easter eggs you may have missed from Guardians!
If you’d like to read the Q&A in full, click here!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015