Kind of cool news on the “American Horror Story” front. Today Ryan Murphy announced via Twitter the subtitle of Season Four. Here’s the big Tweet announcement:
I am so on board. I’m a fan of the show and the Tod Browning classic Freaks is an all-time fave of mine, so this combination could not be more perfect for me. AHS writer Douglas Petrie had already confirmed that season four would take on an eerie carnival theme during a Nerdist Writers Panel podcast, answering a question about the rumored Carnival incarnation, with a clipped affirmation:
“Very roughly, that’s the idea.”
The only other details we know are that the season will be set in the 1950s and it is poised to be star Jessica Lange’s final season. Which I’m hoping doesn’t end up being true, because I can’t imagine the show without her.
“American Horror Story: Freak Show” will premiere in October on FX.
Will you be watching season four of American horror Story? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Latest posts by Desi Jedeikin (see all)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 10 Recap: “The Children” - June 16, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 9 Recap: “The Watchers on the Wall” - June 9, 2014
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: “The Mountain And The Viper” - June 2, 2014
- Adam McKay Probably Won’t Direct ‘Ant-Man’ - June 1, 2014
- James Mangold In Talks To Direct Biopic About Football Star Joe Namath - May 29, 2014