Deadpool is truly the gift that keeps on giving. You know a movie’s really struck a nerve with the audience when there’s a petition to have a fictional character host Saturday Night Live. Just think about that for another second. People want DEADPOOL to host SNL. That’s a thing that exists in our world now. That’s crazy. Wonderful and crazy.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the Merc with the Mouth will be gracing the stage of Studio 8H any time soon. According to this audio clip released to us by a young man named Ryan Reynolds, Deadpool had a chance to host back in the 90s, but blew it.
Actually DEADPOOL was going to host back in the 90s, but then this happened. Thank god Tom Hanks was available that week.
Warning: NSFW language
Deadpool was Kanye before Kanye.
Deadpool is in theaters now and is basically the greatest thing ever.
Make sure to keep checking back for updates – right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Joe Ruggirello (see all)
- Original ‘Ghostbusters’ Headed Back to the Big Screen - April 30, 2016
- John Krasinski Cast as Jack Ryan for Amazon TV - April 30, 2016
- RUMOR CENTRAL: Is James Wan Leaving Aquaman? - April 30, 2016
- Three New Character Posters Released for ‘Ghostbusters’ - April 24, 2016
- ‘Keanu – Kitten Please’ Trailer is Adorably Hilarious - April 23, 2016