From hearing that DC Comics were about to re-launch all their titles again to Co-Producer Jim Lee tweeting out the Re-birth teaser photo. Now it seems as if yet another log has been thrown on the fire.
Scott Snyder will be leaving his monthly Batman title.
The good news is that he will be taking over and running Detective Comics instead. The story says that the Batman title will become bi-monthly (like many of Marvel’s main titles) and be much more integrated in crossover and shared stories. Apparently it’s been easier for Marvel to own the numbers and such when it comes to total comics book sold partly because they release more books, and this may be DC’s attempt to compete with that notion.
Also, Snyder will be able to continue to write original and different stories with the more versatile Detective Comics title as he pleases. The Detective Comics title will remain monthly.
How do you feel about this Snyder fans? Will you be switching over to Detective Comics or are you excited about Batman becoming bi-monthly? Stay tuned for more updates on this developing situation, right here on GeekNation!
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2′ Is Here - February 7, 2016