Attendees of this year’s always massive, always entertaining panel featuring stars and creators of the hit HBO series “Game of Thrones” were treated to something sweet this year: the audition reel featuring cast members uttering iconic lines whilst in their street wear.
Featuring Gwendoline Christie, Pedro Pascal, Natalie Dormer, Rose Leslie and more, this is one reel not to be missed!
I love Gwendoline Christie so much, man; she’s just a badass on and off screen. And then there’s the German with the piercing gaze known as Tom Wlaschiha; not surprised he was cast as Jaqen H’ghar as Jaqen must be so mysterious, so sexy, so dangerous. I want one.
The panel for the show happened in Hall H, and normally these things try to hype up the upcoming season to get the Comic-Con crowd pumped for what they can expect to see next. But, because “Game of Thrones” is so secretive, they didn’t do that this time. In the past, HBO would usually announce when the first episode of the new season would be out in the Hall H panel, and they didn’t even do that this time. Natalie Dormer was even asked about what her character will be up to in the new season, and she said (via Deadline),
David and [D.B.] keep their cards very close to their chest — and I don’t have a f-in clue what happens to me next.
Still, that audition reel is something else! And just for fun, here’s the blooper reel from last year’s panel!
*photo courtesy of Winter Is Coming
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015