Get your shades and your smartass-iest puns ready, season 2 of NTSF:SD:SUV is back and better than ever.
Short for National Terrorism Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle, NTSF:SD:SUV started life as a commercial parody featured on another Adult Swim mainstay, Childrens Hospital. Once NTSF premiered, fans found themselves wanting to don Aviators of their own and wanting to solve weird crimes like energy drinks that cause people to spotaneously combust or brainwashing agents to kill with trigger words like “Jamaican bobsled.”
Created by Paul Scheer, NTSF:SD:SUV pokes fun at crime dramas like the CSI franchise with the same ferocity that one would poke a ticklish bear with a stick…a stick made of comedy. Not one to mess around, NTSF cast is filled with some of the best names in the comedy biz like Martin Starr (Freaks and Geeks, Party Down), Peter Serafinowicz (Shaun Of The Dead), Rob Riggle (SNL, The Daily Show), Brandon Johnson (Crossballs, Nick Swardson’s Pretend Time), June Diane Raphael (Players, Human Giant), and in a quirky and welcome surprise – Kate Mulgrew (Star Trek: Voyager) and Rebecca Romijn (X-Men).
What does this all mean? This means fun on a stick, sillybuns!
Season 2 premieres tonight (August 9) at 12:15 am (after the season premiere of Childrens Hospital) only on Adult Swim.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015