If you’re like me you missed the CW special Dawn of the Justice League last night and afterwards furiously refreshed your browser to see that sweet new Suicide Squad trailer. In such excitement it’s easy to forget they were also supposed to show a new look at Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice. Thanks, glorious internet. (Seriously, what did we do before you? Tape stuff?)
Favorite part? That smile Batfleck throws at Superman while wearing the armor suit. Affleck says in the featurette this is an older, darker, more world-weary Batman and I can’t wait to see just how dark. Some rumors out there that he’s a borderline sadist and if that’s the case; bring it. The cold never bothered me anyway. Sometimes, life as the manager of Fashionable Male just does things to a man.
What did you think of the new footage GeekNation? Can you believe this flick is only two months away!?!?
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2’ Is Here - February 7, 2016