With Avengers: Age of Ultron‘s May 1st release rapidly approaching (AHHHHH!), much excitement — and many parodies — are to be had. If there were “one ring to rule them all,” in the family-friendly parody world, “Sesame Street” owns said ring…but it’s a good ring, not that OTHER ring.
A super villain was prepared to destroy all of the healthy food in the world, until one hero, actually several heroes, stuck together to save the world’s vegetables. Dr. Brownie, Onion Man, Captain Americauliflower, Black Bean Widow, The Mighty Corn, and Zucchin-eye are The Aveggies!
So good…and good FOR you!
What’s YOUR fave “Sesame Street” parody?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015